Your beauty toolbox should always include a portable hairbrush. Think about all the times you are out and about and your hair could use some help.
Whether it’s because of tangles, windblown, or you need to put your in a ponytail, there is always a need for a brush when you’re on-the-go.
Table of Contents
You can use a travel hairbrush anywhere. Women typically carry them in their purses. It’s a great way to always have a beauty tool ready to help you fix your hair when you need it.
A few other great places to take your travel hairbrush include:
• In your desk at work because you never know when you’ll need to fix your hair.
• In your baby’s diaper bag – you are carrying everything else you need, why not a brush too?
• In your suitcase when you’re traveling so you have all your beauty tools with you.
• In your gym bag so you can fix your hair when you’re done working out.
No two travel hair brushes are the same. Knowing what to look for can help you get the brush that helps your hair the most including:
• Strong bristles – Your brush should be able to get through your tangles and make your hair shiny without damaging your hair. Strong bristles work through your hair but don’t damage it. If you feel pulling or you can’t get the bristles through your hair, it’s not a good travel brush.
• A good cover – Leaving your bristles open to damage, dirt, and debris is the worst thing to do for your hairbrush. When you brush your hair, you want to have a clean and healthy brush to use. When a travel brush sits in your purse or bag, it will pick up every piece of dirt and debris inside it. A solid cover prevents this.
• A mirror – What good is a brush without a mirror, right? The right travel brush will have a compact mirror with it so you can see what you’re doing.
Just like there are things you need in a travel brush, there are things it shouldn’t have too:
• Weak bristles that damage your hair
• Bristles that get caught in your hair and pull it out
• Lack of a cover to protect the bristles
• A design that’s hard to hold or use
You can use a portable hairbrush just about anywhere. Some of the most common uses include:
• After working out at the gym you probably don’t want to wash and dry your hair. Using dry shampoo is great, but you need a solid brush to help style your hair so you don’t look like you just came from the gym.
• When you’re out and about and see that your hair is windblown and needs fixing. A travel hairbrush will help you get your hair back into place and detangle it, which is what your hair needs often to keep it healthy.
• When you’re traveling. The last thing you want is to lug around all your full-size beauty care items. Having a travel size hair brush helps minimize things.
A portable hairbrush is versatile. You’ll get so much use of it that you may even find yourself buying more than one. Most women keep one in their car or purse at all times. You never know when you’ll need it. But it’s great to have one for the gym back or when traveling too.
Taking care of your hair is a round-the-clock job. Not only do you need your hair to look nice, but taking care of the tangles and keeping your hair looking shiny is important to ensure you have nice, healthy hair in the long run.