Most people are strongly mesmerized by long hair. Luscious mane gives us extra confidence. But today, it’s hard to maintain such healthy long hair. Due to the increasing pollution and hectic lifestyle, hardly you can see someone with long hair. So, what could be the solution to getting healthy hair without mess? Well, the solution is very simple – human hair extensions can make your dream turn into reality irrespective of your short hair length.
Hair extensions can help you to adopt a divine hairstyle for long hair that you cannot flaunt with short hair. It also gives you extra volume when you are struggling hard with hair growth issues.
Table of Contents
What Is A Hair Extension?
Hair extensions are also popularly known as hair integrations. These are mainly used to add extra volume and length to your real hair. Natural or synthetic human hair is used to make these extensions. The best quality and the most expensive hair extensions are made of virgin and healthy human hair. It gives the most natural look when attached to your real hair.
If you have a lower budget, less expensive synthetic hair extensions can solve your purpose. Although you cannot style it by tangling easily, it’s a great option to temporarily change your hairstyle. Synthetic extensions don’t need to take extra care as natural extensions need.
Reasons To Buy Hair Extensions:
So many advantages are there that lead you towards buying human hair extensions. Some of them are:
- It gives instant volume and growth to the hair. So, people who don’t have desired hair growth can opt for such extensions.
- It helps to achieve a completely new look within a minute.
- You will get an extra bounce to your real hair. Your hair will look healthier and voluminous.
- You can add colours without using chemical hair colours and other synthetic hair products.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying Hair Extensions:
- You should take help from a professional hair stylist to place the extensions that matched your natural hair. Maybe some of the extensions look easier to get done by yourself, but they may harm your natural hair.
- Match the extensions with your hair colour and texture before buying one for you. Without a perfect match, you cannot achieve your desired look. For example, you cannot opt for a blonde hair extension to attach to your natural black Indian hair. The Hair texture also matters when it comes to buying a perfectly matched extension.
- You should not place the hair extension too tight. It may give you discomfort or pain.
- It is better to opt for a good-quality and natural hair extension compared to synthetic ones. You should consider the health of your hair more compared to the expenses.
- Don’t forget to take care of your natural hair. Don’t think you can overcome every flaw with such artificial extensions. Damaged and dull hair cannot be styled well. Apply oil regularly, go for hair treatments once a month and take good care after heat styling or using hair extensions.
Different Types Of Hair Extensions:
- Tape-in extensions: These can be easily put on and comes in the length between 1.5-8 inches. Each of the wefts has single or double-sided polyurethane tape.
- Micro ring extensions: They come in small bundles and can be looped through the sections of your hair. These extensions are secured by metal bead clamps.
- Weaving: These are secured with a cotton thread or needle. If you have super thick hair like African women, this is the best option for you.
Some other variants also exist – you should buy them considering your own hair type. Buy hair extensions from indian hair exporters if you want to create a natural healthy mane like Indian women.