During the forecast time frame, the global hair extensions market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% and reach a value of about $1.2 billion by the end of 2024.
Many hair companies are starting to realize that adding hair extensions to their products will increase sales and help them keep up with the demand for all kinds of hair extensions. To this end, they have sought out the best private-label hair extension companies.
We looked for and found some of the best private-label hair extension manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors in the U.S. and abroad, so you don’t have to.
The leading companies/key players in the hair extensions market, according to Market Watch, are Great Lengths, Balmain, Donna Bella, Hair Dreams, Easihair, Socap, Cinderella, Hair Addictionz, Hairlocs, Klix Hair Extension, UltraTress, Racoon, FN Longlocks, VivaFemina, Femme Hair Extension, LocksandBonds, Godrejcp, Anhui Jinruixiang, and Ruime.
Table of Contents
Types of Private Label Hair Extensions
By the end of 2024, the market for hair extensions is expected to be worth around $1.2 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period.
Many cosmetic, hair, and beauty companies have realized that selling hair extensions will increase sales, so they are stocking up on all kinds of hair extensions that are popular now.
They have looked for the top manufacturers of private-label hair extensions to achieve this. To save you time, we searched for and found a number of the top manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of private-label hair extensions in the USA and abroad.
Market Watch lists Great Lengths, Balmain, Cinderella, Anhui Jinruixiang, Hairlocs, Klix Hair Extension, Easihair, Hair Addictionz, FN Longlocks, Hair Dreams, Socap, Donna Bella, UltraTress, Racoon, VivaFemina, Femme Hair Extension, LocksandBonds, Godrejcp, and Ruime as the top businesses/key players in the hair extensions market.
- Clip-in hair extensions/wefts: pieces of hair that are ready to wear and can be inserted with a close/open clip at the root. These should be taken out at the end of the day because they are transient and straightforward to insert and remove. Clip-in wefts are the most minor invasive extensions that don’t harm natural hair.
- Tape-in hair extensions: To attach the hair extensions to each side of a portion of aligned natural hair at the root, these have a strip of tape at the root. Although these extensions are semi-permanent, extra caution must be used when washing to prevent the hair extension from coming undone.
- Weave/sew-in hair extensions: Using a needle and thread, hair extensions are stitched into the natural hair, which has first been braided. The hair extension can last up to four months with no chance of it coming off.
- Pre-bonded/fusion hair extensions: Small sections of bonding glue are applied to the natural hair near the root using a heat lamp or hot glue gun. Although they are permanent, regular maintenance visits every few months are necessary to reposition the hair extensions as the natural hair develops.
- Micro link/bead hair extensions: Small parts of natural hair are covered with extensions at the root using a tiny plastic bead. The natural hair is dragged through to hold the extensions in place. This technique requires maintenance appointments every two to three months, just like pre-bonded hair extensions.
- Wigs/hairpieces: Wigs are stretched at the cap and attached to the head; they come in every color, shape, style, length, and texture imaginable. Similar to the clip-in wefts stated above, hairpieces can be clipped in and come in many styles for a specific portion of our head, such as bangs, buns, or ponytails.
Our top private label extension manufacturers list should be your first stop if you want to add natural or synthetic hair extensions to your inventory list.
Private Label Hair Extensions Companies in the USA
Perfect Locks LLC sells a lot of high-quality Indian hair that has not been treated with chemicals and is called “virgin.” It has a California distribution center and has been in the hair extension business for ten years. One of the leading wig weaves and hair extension providers in the United States, it offers a variety of products for private labeling.
Hair Extensions by Monica helps you start your business brand of tape-in, clip-in, and weft human hair extensions by giving you a small profit margin and free rebranding and packaging services.
Viva Femina, Inc.: To meet its customers’ needs, Viva Femina, Inc. gets its hair extensions from ten factories worldwide. It also offers private label packaging, labels, and catalogs.
Remy Chic, LLC: For more than 10 years, Remy Chic, LLC, a company based in Pennsylvania, has made hair extensions and worked with brands all over the world to create their own private labels.
Dropship Bundles and Dropship Extensions: Dropship Bundles and Dropship Extensions are Georgia-based businesses with the same founder. They offer custom private label packaging for all of their hair extensions, such as bundle tags, silk bags for holding hair extensions, edge control labels, silk bonnets, and labels for hair oil. They will drop ship your orders to your consumers on your behalf.
International Private Label Hair Extension Companies
Bio Takara is an Indonesian company that makes eyelashes, wigs, hair extensions, and toupees. They also offer white-label packaging services and hand-made, original goods with custom designs.
New Times Hair is a full-stacker of wholesale hair extensions. It makes, sells, dropships, and customizes hair replacement systems, toppers, wigs, extensions, and other hair products for men and women worldwide. All their products are made of top-tier human hair. They also provide OEM service as well as private label service. Suppose you are starting a business in the hair industry. In that case, they can supervise you immediately, including label design, packaging services, etc. Knowing the industry’s ins and outs, New Times Hair has developed a new supply chain to keep production under close control to reduce costs to a minimum while retaining top quality.
Malaysia Hair Import Export Company Limited: From its factory in Bangkok, Thailand, Malaysia Hair Import Export Company Limited sells private-label hair extensions made from raw hair from Burma, Malaysia, and Cambodia. The company also offers four startup business packages for new hair businesses to anyone looking to enter the market.
Hairmiles Hair Extensions: For a range of hair extensions, including clip-in, tape-in, keratin bonds, and beads. They offer branding and packaging for private labels and white labeling.
J.C. Hair Factory: Virgin Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian, and Malaysian human hair extensions in a wide range of straight, wavy, or curly textures and colors, including balayage, are available for private labeling from J.C. Hair Factory.
Sach Hair Inc.: Based in Turkey, Sach Hair Inc. offers a variety of customized tags and bags for private-label hair extensions, in addition to working with customers to create custom logos and branding.
SGI Indian Human Hair Exporters: From its family-owned factory in Chennai, India, which has been around since 1977, SGI Indian Human Hair Exporters gives away free private label packaging for its 100% natural Indian Remy human hair wigs and extensions.
Private Label Hair Extension Manufacturers — Summary
We put together a list of the top private-label hair extension businesses in the U.S. and other countries where we could find information on annual sales. This data will be helpful to you as you look for suppliers. Please feel free to visit Thomas Supplier Discovery, which offers information on the many kinds of cosmetics and cosmetic production, to learn more about