The 888 Business visa is a permanent residency visa for business owners and entrepreneurs who have been living and working in Australia on a temporary visa for at least two years. To be eligible for the 888 Business visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a holder of a subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa.
- You must have invested at least AUD$500,000 in your business in Australia.
- You must have created at least 10 full-time equivalent jobs in Australia.
- You must have a genuine commitment to living and working in Australia.
If you meet these requirements, you can apply for the 888 Business visa. The application process is relatively straightforward and can be completed online. Once your application has been approved, you will be granted permanent residency in Australia.
The 888 Business visa is a great way for business owners and entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of living and working in Australia permanently. If you are interested in applying for this visa, I encourage you to contact a migration agent who can help you through the process.
Here are some additional benefits of the 888 Business visa:
- You can bring your family members to Australia with you.
- You can sponsor other family members to come to Australia in the future.
- You can apply for Australian citizenship after four years of permanent residency.
- You will have the right to live, work, and study in Australia indefinitely.
If you are a business owner or entrepreneur who is interested in living and working in Australia permanently, the 888 Business visa is a great option for you. Contact a migration agent today to learn more about this visa and how you can apply.